Skip to main content

Believe to live!

Clean Green Directory.com
Hi Everyone,😍

Praise the Lord! 👐

Today I would like to share a few words from the Book of John, John the apostle addressed a few of the witnesses about the Gospel of Jesus.

Firstly, I would like to share why I started to read the Book of John. I grew up in a Christian family and my childhood was so beautiful, I was a regular churchgoer, actively participate in Sunday school, Fasting prayers, choir, and church activities. when I lost my dad and the faith in God, I was drifted away from God and I felt everything was falling apart, My Job, career and I started to feel so lonely and my life was taking a Toll over me.
I was getting into depression and I began to think why do I have to Live,  Why God created me?
 Then I started to remember my childhood and the zeal I had for God was only to follow him and live my life like the way Jesus lived. I had my insecurities to get back to God because I had a pang of guilt in me that I’m a sinner and I might be a disgrace, Am I even worth to go back to God? Would he forgive me and accept me as his Child? 

I was so disturbed and hurt. I cried my lungs out, confessed my sins, surrendered myself and asked God for help, and to talk to me. I finally decided and chose to hold on to God alone. I began to follow the lent, Locked myself in the room, knelt down and started to pray, asked God to accept me as His child and fulfill the very purpose of  My life. I know God talks to us through his word(Bible). But here comes the question where should I begin to read the Bible? I did a lot of research through Google and Opened the Book of John where John the Apostle so wonderfully describes Jesus.

When I started to read the Book of John, I made notes of every verse that was talking to me and after three chapters the very next day I started to go through my notes and I was amazed to know that God really answers all your questions. It talks about Beleive.

 What exactly is the meaning of the word Beleive? As per the Dictionary, the word Beleive means accept (something) as true; feel sure of the truth of.


When I started to read the First chapter as per the Verse John 1: 12, I started finding answers to my questions. Yes, If you believe in his name then you are a child of God. I was very excited and keen to know more about what God is trying to teach me, I started to read more chapters carefully verse by verse and God started to speak to me through his words.  John 3:18 says If you believe you will not be Condemned. John 3; 33-36 says God is truthful and if you believe you will have eternal life. Whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God's wrath remains on them.

Jesus also clearly says as per John 5:14  "Stop sinning or something worse may happen to you.”
Here Jesus is referring to the Invalid man with his sickness for 38 years and was healed. I believe once we accept our sins and confess our sins, God forgives us but we should not Sin again.

Dear brothers and sisters I would like to encourage all of you through the word of God as he started the Good work in me and He will do the same in your life too. We all go through anxiety, depression, betrayal and we are not Perfect. But Jesus loves you and remembers no sins of us, the moment you confess and ask for forgiveness. Do you think Jesus was not Judged and betrayed when he was on this earth?
 Yes!  He did go through everything like us when he lived as a human one among us and he also cautioned us that we will face all this in the world. As I mentioned, in the beginning, it is not me who choose to follow Jesus, As per the John 15: 16  Jesus chose me and all of us.

I would like to thank everyone for the valuable time and would love to share more readings in the future blogs only from the Book of John and what Jesus is teaching us about life and what would be added to your Life when we believe
I would appreciate it if you share your comments and would also request you to pray for me to understand God’s word. 

Comments